Friday, September 01, 2006

partial quitter

unfortunately, i'm writing this post about myself.
just arrived home from the ride i was talking (writing?) about. before you actually get to my house, there is a quite steep ascent. well, actually, two of them. first one i usually take, but when i do it, i'm thinking about walking the next one because the 2nd one is really a hard one. however, when i get to it, somehow i'm too lazy to push my bike up and i just give some more energy into it and get up.
that's what makes me a partial quitter. on a bike, i rarely quit, even when it's smarter to do so.

in study life, however, it's a different thing. i make plans, and then execute about 50-80% of it. that one makes me a quitter. i'm going to watch a movie now, but afterwards i'll finish the lesson i was about to finish. that's the plan... i'll update the post with final result(s).

update: definitely only a partial quitter. even if i was quite sleepy, i sat in my "working chamber" and studied. for a while. ... so, this post wasn't useless.

[quitter,study,bike,ascent,lazy,results,plans]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home