Wednesday, September 06, 2006

need few extras:

one of them is time, one of them is money. probably could come up with some more, but it would only make me more miserable. i'm coming with a cunning plan for my exam(s); going to try to pass two instead of one. one on monday and one on tuesday.
great plan, but i'm not totally sure about executability of it. (can anyone tell me the better word for executability... i'm not sure if this one exists.)

also, my plans for learning c#.net sunk with my new plans (exams & stuff), so the job-finding won't be as easy as i planned it to be. i know i'm able to work it out (c#.net), but i'm not sure if i'm persistent enough... (you know, partial quitter and stuff). and, also, would i manage to find a job as a relatively good c#.net programmer? (and when i say job i mean some 4 hours daily because my uni won't wait).

still thinking... but now i'll stop and get to vector spaces.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home