Monday, September 04, 2006

dog life, a remark from last night

while i was preparing to go to my bed last night, overall look of my room got to my attention. since my camera isn't here, i don't think i'm able to explain closely demonic look of it. you'll just have to trust me that only good thing about it is that there's no dead things inside.
so, spontaneously, i thought about the fact that i'm sleeping like a dog, which instantly induced a sentence in my mind, one of those that look like pulled from fight club movie.

sleep & live like a dog in order to enjoy a life of man's best friend
.

like all sentences that rush in my head from time to time, it doesn't necessarily have to mean something, but it's nice in a strange, my, way. as if someone expected something else coming from me anyway.

the fact is, indeed, that we take our friends for granted, as we do with all that's good in our lives (mostly). that way we sometimes really make ourselves non-deservers-of-friendship.

i'm lacking words.

[friendship,dog life]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home