Sunday, September 03, 2006

kill your time, it's your enemy

just stumbled on labpixies, bunch of games you can add to your google, yahoo, pageflakes and so on. what a great way to amuse yourself, but i'm going to be smart and won't install it. it really is time consuming. i just tried one called round'em up and it really got me... well, i'm not going to kill my time that way.
but i remember times i used to kill loads of it with similar things. consider yahoo! pool for example. i don't even want to think how much time it wasted for me and my brother. not only time but nerves as well, as i was quite a few times pissed of by irritating people (irritating in so many beautiful ways). so, i stopped.

now i blog, which is as time consuming as those little games, but afterwards (at least) something 'stays'. and trust me, i take 'staying' seriously, since i'm not really a nomad type of person.

time for coffee and then, hopefully, linear algebra. vector spaces are next, lucky me...

[labpixies,games,time wasting]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home