Saturday, September 09, 2006

it's not vietnam, but good morning

i had the best intention to spend some more time in bed, but my father, not knowing about my intentions, came into my room and asked me if i want coffee. i could say 'no' and continue with sleeping, but it's too hard to say 'no' to the first morning coffee, especially that one you don't have to make. and here i am now, posting my first post, preparing for the coffee.

woke up with an enormous erection (enormous in hardness part, i'm not bragging), which is a good thing, but not when you have to pee. and i really had to.
came to the toilet and saw a grasshopper inside, with one leg off. felt sorry for him and took him out of the toilet and trown him out, pissed, washed my hands, then my face. morning... i think i could learn to hate them, even if i'm not of that kind.

last night i went for a walk with my brother, carried ciclosport cn18 pedometer, but didn't have a clue how it's working... and i think it's not very precise, probably because i didn't put it well. i think brother is right - it's just not important enough. he carries it like a normal watch... good point, gotta remember that one.

ok people, coffee time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home