Sunday, August 27, 2006

in a bus

it's nice to know that one can observe very serious things during most common situations.

i realized how much of a stranger we (humans) are. tonight i caught myself in a bus with my eyes looking nowhere... you all know that look - in the distance. in music videos and some movies they even try to show it as something cool, but that isn't really true: you're driving with people, and those are your kind... and what do you do? look in the distance, thinking who-knows-what. (or maybe hoping no one will interrupt you in your thoughts, which would mean that you won't speak with no one?)

so, i had that look in my eyes. and it's nothing special, really. and that's the common situation i was talking about.

i'm cyber dingo, and don't really feel like sharing my name. if you wanna know that one, try to contact me... there's always commenting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home